Fairmarkit’s Analytics are meant to give you actionable insights into the sourcing events you’re running through Fairmarkit. Using your RFQ data, we’re able to highlight your sourcing activity overtime, awarded savings, supplier engagement, and more.
Find the dashboards you have access to by selecting “Analytics” at the top of your screen. The different dashboards will appear on the left hand side for you to browse through. These may not have data to start (they will populate as you use Fairmarkit), but here is an overview of each dashboard you may see:
- RFQ Details - A view of RFQ data for easy, ad hoc analysis by buyers
- Buyer reporting - An easy way for individual buyers to review their RFQ activity and take the appropriate actions
- Executive Overview - Highlights of key metrics and trends around the sourcing activity for a customer, designed to be a read-out for executives
- Buyer Performance - The “one-stop-shop” for Supervisors and Admins to see how each member of the team is adopting Fairmarkit
- Supplier Trends - Previously called “Supplier Performance,” this dashboard focuses on providing actionable insights into supplier engagement.
- Supplier Diversity (where applicable) - Customers with Supplier Diversity dashboards will see an updated version of this dashboard, which visualizes adoption rates of inviting diverse suppliers.
Within these dashboards, you are able to filter, export, and drill down to see the supporting data.
Here are more detailed articles related to these dashboards:
Find our final chapter here: Wrap up: It’s your turn