After working with Fairmarkit for some time, you may find yourself with more RFQs than you know what to do with, but with our filtering functionality, you can quickly and easily find any RFQ in any status.
At the top of your screen on the Request for Quotes List, you'll find the Search Bar. You can still search for a request by RFQ ID or Title, but we've added a number of new fields to filter by, adding a new degree of granularity to your search capability.
Once you select one of the options displayed above, you will see it populate into the Search Bar, letting you know that you have now narrowed your search down to that particular field.
- Assignee - Searches on the user to which the request is assigned, particularly useful for Supervisor users
- Tag - Searches on any tags associated to your requests
- Vendor Invited - Searches on any vendors invited to requests by their email address
- Item / Service Details - Searches on the Item Description, Group of valuable substitute item, Service Description, Group Service, and Service Component fields on your request
- Notes for vendor - Searches on the Notes to vendor field on your requests
- Attached Documents - Searches on the File names for documents attached to your requests
If you selected a field by mistake, you can simply press the backspace key to remove the field from the Search Bar and select a new field.
Searching from the ALL tab will show any RFQ results in any status. When under another tab, though you may not see results under that tab, any results under the other tabs will show in the tab header.
Filtering is a configuration within Fairmarkit that we would be happy to turn on for you, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.